Welcome to my talk page. Please feel free to leave comments or questions, and please don't forget to sign your posts.
Garynfett 22:43, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
Can you help me create a character and can you give me a tour of the site?
Welcome once again. The RPG site is located at http://www.sw-rpg.net/forums/, this wiki is just a repository for the characters and stories there. Unfortunately, my time is limited, but on the site itself you'll be able to find people who can help you with creating a character.
Garynfett (talk) 00:21, March 19, 2014 (UTC)
Something is wrong with my page, Jackson,Evan. The main text is appearing weird and the picture won't show up. Do you know what might be wrong?
Howdy. I'm still figuring my way around these wiki's. I like the concept but am still tackling the learning curve with code and all. I'm trying not to touch anything I shouldn't. Enjoy the night! TimothyPine 05:13, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Drakken, Zhen Edit
I created this page a week or so ago and when I go back to try to edit, it says it has been locked.
I emailed Brandon Rhea with Wikia Support and he informed me that you had locked the page from edits.
I am wondering how it can be unlocked so that I can add more content. Please let me know.
220.127.116.11 23:46, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I put my reasons on your user talk page. Basically, I need to see proof that your characters exist on SWRPG so I can verify rank. Three characters that I cannot locate on the site, all who stick around each other and are Jedi Knights doesn't remind me of anyone on the site.
Garynfett 05:10, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, as much as I appreciate the edit, the image gets pixelated and blurry when changed. It's why I didn't do it myself... Thanks -Lilace
- I noticed that when I went back to look at it. Which sucks, because I told it in the code that it should only be 150px wide. Sorry about that.
I think I messed up the template when copy/pasting it. The main body of text is in a slider. The info box is fine. I'd appreciate a looksie and fix. ThanksCambria Zadira 18:09, October 10, 2011 (UTC)Cambria Zadira
- Done and done.
Garynfett 20:22, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
So I just dropped the last couple of sentences. The rest of it should fit with someone who is simply force senstitve i.e. the ability to persuade people or knowing when things will happen before they do. Unless I need to drop the persuade but I can do that as well.
I'm still awaiting on account confirmation by an admin on SWRPG, but I figured I'd go ahead and work on this page while I waited. Is this okay?
- Absolutely. Just make sure you keep to the guidelines laid out in the FAQ and all will be good.
Garynfett 09:38, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
I did read the rules and guidelines and I think I did follow the timeline as my character woke up around 22ABY. Also I see how my character may seem strange and out of the normal in the system but this isn't really neccesary. He achieved the rank of sith master in a wierd fashion. More of a neccesity to fight in the war then anything else. He did alot of studying and didn't really worry about time since he assumed he would live for a long long time which is partly because of his species and partly because of sith arrogance in regards to eternal life.
I think that because of this reasons I would fit perfectly in the ranks of the sith in the rpg although he would have his thoughts about starting as an apprentice. He would go with the flow in a fashion of betrayal like any other sith that had to work his way into a group to eventually sieze power. And that is ofcouse the what all sith want.
If i still need to change things that are absolutely wrong i would like the specifics of it since i researched my work quite well and didn't even move the key artifacts i used that are known to be present at the locations i used.
18.104.22.168 08:59, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
I want to place this wiki under the padawan category, but there does't seem to be a button there that allows me to do so.
Dra Krill 21:20, May 15, 2012 (UTC) Dra Krill
- Padawan category has been placed. I've also switched the name of the page to Krill,_Dra to keep with the naming system in place. You had also mentioned wanting a proper Template, which can be found here. Welcome to SWRPG, feel free to bring me any questions, and hope you have fun.
Garynfett 04:55, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, thanks for fixing up the image on my page. Much appreciated.
Hi mate, thanks for fixing the template layout for Hark, Davon. I was wondering why it had suddenly fixed itself as I was trying to work out what was wrong and only just noticed your edit. Cheers.
Hello, I just found this place and want to make a character that is force sensitive, has a blaster, is out by himself, and is wanting to do what is right and help people. What faction and type should I be in? Also, is this even a valid character?
Thanks for your time, Jamers
- There are definitely options for you at the main site. Force users are allowed to carry blasters, but New Republicans and Imperials can't be Force sensitive. When your character wants to do what is right and help people most would think Jedi, but the Sovereign Principality (Dark Jedi) would also work, and there have been some who have written very successful Sith under the same auspices. It all depends on how you want to play your character.
Garynfett (talk) 06:57, November 17, 2015 (UTC)
Just wanted to say thanks for fixing the images on my pages for Zakk and Myra. I have no idea why i couldnt fix the images. Appreciate the help Garyn!